Sports Premium Funding
Sports Premium Report
At Holly Lodge Primary School we support the Department for Education vision for the Primary PE and Sport Premium
All pupils leaving Holly Lodge Primary School should be physically literate, with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to equip them for a healthy, active lifestyle
and lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.
Extra funding has been provided to make additional and sustainable improvements to the quality of PE and Sport we offer at Holly Lodge Primary School and therefore we
need to use the Sports Premium funding to:
Develop or add to the PE and Sport activities that we already offer at Holly Lodge Primary School
Build capacity and capability within Holly Lodge Primary School to ensure that improvements are made now which will benefit our pupils joining in future years.
To achieve a self-sustaining improvement in the quality of PE and Sport at Holly Lodge Primary School. The focus of our spending must therefore lead to a long lasting
impact against our vision.
Holly Lodge Primary School expect to see an improvement against the 5 key PE and Sport Premium indicators set by the Department for Education.
1. The engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity – 60 minutes of physical activity a day, 30 minutes of which should be in school
2. The profile of PE and Sport being raised across the school as a tool for whole school improvement
3. Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff and PE and Sport
4. Broader experience of a range of Sports and activities offered to all pupils
5. Increased participation in competitive Sport
Holly Lodge Primary School is required to publish details on our school website of how we are spending the funding allocated and show the impact it will have on our pupils
PE and Sport participation and attainment.