Governor Who's Who

The Governing Body 2019 - 2020

602c166caf8f44788bd70449bdb87563 1x1

Andy Green (Chair)

I have been a governor at Holly Lodge for 12 years, originally elected as a parent governor and now appointed as co-opted. I joined the board of governors as I wanted to put something back into the community and support education utilising my skills and experience gained as an IT consultant, whilst also having the opportunity to develop new skills in a completely different environment. Interests include mountain biking, camping and sampling real ale. 

Elliot Ammar

Elliot Ammar (Vice-Chair)

Holly Lodge Primary School is truly representative of the community it serves, so as someone who lives in the local area and has 2 children that have settled into their journeys in education, I am really proud to be one of it's Parent-Governors. I sincerely hope my previous experience of being secondary school teacher and Science Department Head, and now as manager at The Sixth Form College Farnborough, will make a positive impact on the school. 

f4f5f4aa161c4192badfc9718de300a3 1x1

Rachel Boys (Staff Governor)

I have a long history with Holly Lodge, having attended the school as a pupil for three years when it was a still a middle school. In my central administrative role in the school office, I am able to bring together views from parents, staff and pupils. By being involved in various aspects of the school, I love feeling that I am really part of the school “family”. I live locally with my husband and young daughter, who has joined Holly Lodge as a pupil. My hobbies include travel, art, ancient history, and any holidays which combine all of these at once!

07092b0d852e4222beba45b4611a3e29 1x1

Alan Hobson (Co-opted)

I joined the Holly Lodge governing body in 2014 after seeing an advert online. i work in the rail industry and have experience in customer service, people and project management. Since joining Holly Lodge I have served on the standards and staffing committees. I have also attended Year 6 residential trips which give me a great insight to how the children and staff interact. I am also an active volunteer in Scouting. I am responsible for supporting leaders in Buckinghamshire running an active program for 10 to 14 year olds. I am also part of the adult training team where I deliver training courses to new adult volunteers. 

2ba7aff0802a4cfe843594ec8ec50584 1x1

Vibeke Clark (Parent Governor)

I have lived in Mytchett since 2008 and currently have a child in year 6 at Holly Lodge. I have in the past helped out during school hours as a parent-helper, and am currently the class rep for Year 6. My background is in Business Travel, having worked for the last 20 years in various Travel Data Management roles. In 2005, I gained my MBA at Portsmouth University and have since undertaken may external training courses on Project Management/Process Management, and will in 2018 undertake a certification in Communication Management. I now use all these skills in my exciting role as Parent Governor at Holly Lodge. 

Minutes of Governing Body meetings are available for inspection at the school by appointment.

Application should first be made to the Headteacher.

All governors can be contacted via the school address.

The Chair of Governors can be contacted via email: HLChairGovs@hollylodge.kite.academy

Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy