A step by step guide to accessing Holly Lodge's book lists
The school book lists can be found on a website called Lovereading4schools. Please find below instructions how to find and access them.
- Go to the website www.lovereading4schools.co.uk
- Type Holly Lodge Primary School into the 'Find your School' box on the left hand side of the screen and click the Search button.
- Click on the red Holly Lodge Primary School text.
- If this is your first visit to Lovereading4schools you will need to set up your own parent account to access the school's book lists. This is free and all you need to do is enter a valid email address and a password you will remember.
- Click the 'Click here to set up your parent account' button.
- When you come back to the site, after you have registered, you will need to enter your email and password into the Existing 'Lovereading4schools' Parents area.
- You will be taken to the Holly Lodge Primary School section of the Lovereading4schools site. The web address of this is http://www.lovereading4schools.co.uk/viewschool/7433 and you can add this to your favorites to make it quicker to find the book lists in the future.
- On this page you will see all the book lists that have been created by the school - click on any of them to see the book lists.
- All the books on the lists can be bought at a 25% discount, off the RRP, and 5% of what you spend will be given to Holly Lodge Primary School, by Lovereading4schools, for the school to spend on books for the library.